ABOUT THE INTRODUCTION COURSE
PROGRAM ELEMENTS OF OUR INTRODUCTORY COURSE
- getting to know the basic concepts of impact measurement
- impact chain step by step
- help to define stakeholder life paths and social impact
- key indicators
- data collection methods
- practical steps of impact measurement
to introduce impact measurement.
Participation in our Incubation training at a lower price.
ABOUT THE INCUBATION PROGRAM
PROGRAM ELEMENTS OF THE INCUBATION PROGRAM
training materials in 6 chapters
- we create the stakeholder map and life cycle,
- we outline the short, medium, and long-term social impacts of the organization
- we design the impact measurement system and the implementation process.
- we plan the associated impact measurement process.
- and possibility for consultation at a lower price in order to introduce and operate the impact measurement system.